MaxTrac Suspension is pleased to announce the release of our 6.5” systems for the 2005-2011 Toyota Tacoma 2 wheel drive! (*pre-runner/6 lug models only).
For the Tacoma (like the Titan), Maxtrac uses a one-piece, ductile cast-iron 4” lift spindle and 2.5” fabricated steel spacers to achieve the front height and finish off the rear with our fabricated 4” blocks, new u-bolts and shocks. We’ve spared no time on the design of these kits and for the ultimate in performance we’ve included new D.O.T. approved steel braided front brake lines. With 6.5” of lift and the correct wheel and tire combination you will have plenty of tire clearance for those 35’s and an unsurpassed amount of ground clearance by eliminating the necessity of a cross member!
Just in case you want a different look or 35” is a little bold for your blood we offer the whole kit a la carte, you can run a 285 / 70 / 17 or similar with a MaxTrac 2.5” leveling kit or step up to our 4” spindles and run a 33x12.5x17 or similar. Lastly for the driver who likes choices (who doesn’t) or wants that pre-runner stance you can sub out our 4” block for any size you’d like, 1", 2", or 3".
- High Gloss Powder Coat Finish on spacers, blocks & carrier bearing
- E-Coated spindles
- Steel braided front brake lines
- NO front cross-member, providing ultimate ground clearance!
- Fabricated 1/4 laser cut Steel spacer, blocks & carrier bearing
- Cast design 1 piece 4” lift spindles
- O.E.M. like ride!
- Twin Tube Gas Powered Shocks
- Limited Lifetime Warranty