1999-06 CHEVY SILVERADO 2WD 3" LIFT KIT
PRODUCT REF : K880932
The Maxtrac Suspension 3-inch lift for the GM full size trucks is a cost-effective way to lift your 2WD wheel drive truck without breaking the budget. We do this by taking a factory height spindle and lowering the wheel hub position, which in turn raises the vehicle up while maintaining a factory-like ride and turning radius. By doing this, you eliminate the need to install expensive crossmembers that are labor intensive and require factory frame cuts. The rear lift comes with Maxtrac twin-tube shocks, lift blocks and U-bolts. The end result, you achieve a lifted truck with a leveled stance for a fraction of the cost of a standard 4WD kit.
- Front Components:
- PN: 700930 3" Lift Spindles
- PN: 810020 2" Cast Lift Blocks
- PN: 910102 U-Bolts for 2" Lift Blocks
- PN: 2650LL MaxTrac Rear Shocks
- Track width Increase .5" Per Side
- 17" Wheel or Larger w/ 4 5/8" Backspacing or less
- Will Clear 33" tires with the correct wheel & tire combination.
- Prior to installation—measuring is required when selecting a wheel & tire combination.
- Trimming may be required for optimal fender well clearance .up to a 33" tires with the correct wheel & tire combination.