2007-17 TOYOTA TUNDRA 2WD 3.5" LIFT SPINDLES
PRODUCT REF : 706735
Maxtrac Suspension has introduced a new option to replace the light, fragile, stock steering knuckles on the Toyota Tundra platform. These 3.5" lifted spindles are a beefy piece of machinery, constructed out of ductile iron one-piece cast design, a giant upgrade over the OEM parts. With a true increase in ground clearance, this gives you options for bigger wheels and tires, new places to explore, and the confidence in solid parts handling it all. Due to these lifted spindles maintaining stock steering geometry, you can continue to run the OEM front struts / coilovers, along with being able to continue to modify your suspension with additional strut spacers, aftermarket coilovers, or new control arms which utilize the stock mounting components. These spindles also come with extended DOT approved brake lines.
- Wheel Fitment:
- 18" Wheels or larger with a 6.5" backspacing or less
- Will clear up to 33" tires with the correct wheel & tire combination.
- Increases track width 1" Per side
- Prior to installation—measuring is required when selecting a wheel & tire combination.
- Trimming may be required for optimal fender well clearance.