2005-18 TOYOTA TACOMA 2WD 6.5" LIFT KIT W/ MAXTRAC SHOCKS
PRODUCT REF : K886864
The Maxtrac Suspension 6.5-inch lift for the Toyota Tacoma is a cost-effective way to lift your 2WD wheel drive truck without breaking the budget. We do this by taking a factory height spindle and lowering the wheel hub position, which in turn raises the vehicle up while maintaining a factory-like ride and turning radius. We then install a Maxtrac strut spacer on top of the factory strut to complete the front lift. By doing this, you eliminate the need to install expensive crossmembers that are labor intensive and require factory frame cuts. The spindles come with extended, DOT compliant, stainless steel braided brake lines. The rear lift comes with Maxtrac twin-tube shocks, lift blocks and U-bolts. The end result, you achieve a lifted truck with a leveled stance for a fraction of the cost of a standard 4WD kit.
- P/N: 706840 Front component box
- 4" Lift spindles with extended DOT approved brake lines
P/N: 906840 Rear component box
- 2.5" Front Strut Spacers
- 4" Blocks and U-bolts
- Carrier Bearing Spacers
- MaxTrac Shocks (2900SL)
- Spindles: +0.75" Track Width increase
- 17" Wheel w/ 4.75" Max Backspacing
- Will Clear up to a 35" tire with the correct wheel & tire combination.
- 6 Lug / 2wd ONLY
- Prior to installation: measuring is required when selecting a wheel & tire combination.
- Trimming may be required for optimal fender well clearance.