2004-18 NISSAN TITAN 2WD 4" LIFT KIT W/ MAXTRAC SHOCKS
PRODUCT REF : K885342
The Maxtrac Suspension 4.5-inch lift for the Nissan Titan is a cost-effective way to lift your 2WD wheel drive truck without breaking the budget. We do this by taking a factory height spindle and lowering the wheel hub position, which in turn raises the vehicle up while maintaining a factory-like ride and turning radius. By doing this, you eliminate the need to install expensive crossmembers that are labor intensive and require factory frame cuts. The spindles come with extended, DOT compliant, stainless steel braided brake lines. The rear lift comes with Maxtrac twin-tube shocks, lift blocks and U-bolts. The end result, you achieve a lifted truck with a leveled stance for a fraction of the cost of a standard 4WD kit.
- P/N: 705340 Front component box:
- 4" Lift Spindles
- Extended DOT approved Brake Lines
P/N: 905320 Rear component box:
- 2" Lift Blocks
- U-bolts for 2" Lift Blocks
- MaxTrac Shocks (2650LL)
Wheel & Tire Fitment:
- 17" Wheel or Larger with 5" Backspacing or less
- Will clear a 33" tire with the correct wheel & tire combination.
- Prior to installation—measuring is required when selecting a wheel & tire combination.
- Trimming may be required for optimal fender well clearance.
P/N: 705340 Front component box: - 4" Lift Spindles - Extended DOT approved Brake Lines Wheel and Tire Fitment: Will Clear up to 33" Tires with the correct wheel & tire combination NOTE: - Prior to installation—measuring is required when selecting a wheel & tire combination - Trimming may be required for optimal fender well clearance