2001-09 FORD RANGER 2WD 4" LIFT SPINDLES W/ COIL SPRING SUSPENSION
PRODUCT REF : 703030B
Maxtrac Suspension has been able to achieve 4" of lift on the 2WD Ford Ranger spindles. These maintain vehicle geometry and keep the truck riding smooth, while increasing track width by half an inch. This moderate lift height provides enough clearance for much bigger wheels and tires for either a more aggressive street look or the base for some off-road fun. Made from ductile iron, these heavy duty 4" lift spindles are a true bolt on component and exceed OEM specifications.
- 2wd Coil Spring Model ONLY
Wheel & Tire Fitment:
15" wheel or larger w/ 3.75" Backspace or less
Will Clear up to a 31" tires with the correct wheel & tire combination.
This spindle works with vehicles that have a .695 upper ball joint and with 11.28 rotor diameter.
- Prior to installation—measuring is required when selecting a wheel & tire combination.
- Trimming may be required for optimal fender well clearance.
- Will NOT work on stabilitrack
- 2wd coil spring models ONLY
- Increased Track Width +0.5"